SEDNA - PCI To PCMCIA / Cardbus Adapter
Allows CardBus (PCMCIA) Device Connected to the Rear Panel of the Host PC, Such as GPRS Modem, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Cardbus Hard Drive, Firewire/USB Host Controller, Serial-ATA Host Controller, or LAN Adapter
With support for a broad range of CardBus/PCMCIA compliant cards, even if you don't use a notebook computer, the PCI PCMCIA adapter offers a convenient way to proactively add the functionality offered by CardBus cards to a desktop computer, without having to open the computer chassis multiple times for card installation.
The PCI PCMCIA adapter also offers a cost-effective peripheral swapping solution, allowing users to swap CardBus connected peripherals between desktop and laptop computers - a cost-saving solution that's quick and easy to install.
* Compliant with PCI local bus specification 2.3
* Compliant with PC card standard release 8.1 specification
* Works with various types of 16 or 32-bit CardBus PC Cards
* Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)
* Specification 2.0 Compliant
* Bridge function between PCI bus and CardBus
* Supports PC Card or CardBus with Hot Insertion and Removal
* Support Windows® 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003 , Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit. Windows 7 32-bit and Windows 64-bit
* Windows® 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7
* Pentium or equivalent PC with an available PCI slot
Package Content :
1 x PCI to PCMCIA Adapter